Reporting Spam

Bkewl Buds

Reporting Spam

Post by Bkewl Buds » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:37 am

Hello Nukeheads!
Since the beginning of time spam bots and humans have co-existed peacefully! But as of recently a imbalance of the spam bots natural predictor, the obtrusive Report button! As this mammal gets harder and harder to find, the spam bots are just running wild! As a community, it is out jobs to help this little guy out and help find him spam to eat! Lets band together and assure this creature doesn't go extinct! Anytime you happen to see this little guys favorite snack, the Wiley Spammer!

Okay on a real note, if anyone sees any spam, please report it by hitting the report button! We try and clear any spam about 2-4 times a day. These spammer are using VPN's and as of right now, there is no way to block VPN's from PHPBB sites. And all it takes is the spammers changing their IP's and they're right back at it. Please take the time to report these posts on the off chance we miss any. Below is an example as to where the report button is:
Screenshot_26.jpg
:weed: NukeHeads for Life :weed: https://NukeHeads.com/ NFL :D-

Longbow

Post by Longbow » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:19 am

Bkewl Buds wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:37 am
Hello Nukeheads!
Since the beginning of time spam bots and humans have co-existed peacefully! But as of recently a imbalance of the spam bots natural predictor, the obtrusive Report button! As this mammal gets harder and harder to find, the spam bots are just running wild! As a community, it is out jobs to help this little guy out and help find him spam to eat! Lets band together and assure this creature doesn't go extinct! Anytime you happen to see this little guys favorite snack, the Wiley Spammer!

Okay on a real note, if anyone sees any spam, please report it by hitting the report button! We try and clear any spam about 2-4 times a day. These spammer are using VPN's and as of right now, there is no way to block VPN's from PHPBB sites. And all it takes is the spammers changing their IP's and they're right back at it. Please take the time to report these posts on the off chance we miss any. Below is an example as to where the report button is:

Screenshot_26.jpg
Bkewl.. Great idea! We can nuke-em faster that way. I terminated 26 one night.
Longbow
;)
 ! Message from: Longbow
WATCH OUR HUGE PURPLE COLA VIDEOS
HI, Michael-Dawn, we make the "Purple Dawn Strain" for Cody!
AVAILABLE HERE AT NUKEHEADS ONLY

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijW-X ... PdPxYdCaVw

Bigz

Post by Bigz » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:04 pm

Nice..I like it.. Great job :cheers: I will do my best to report all spam that i see..Thanks again guys :D-