Cant see pics says i dont have permissions

Nogood4480

Cant see pics says i dont have permissions

Post by Nogood4480 » Thu May 10, 2018 1:16 am

Have yall locked me off site if so thats fine but i cant see pics say i dont have permissions to view images. Just wanna know what going on all of sudden since i started fussing all you guys are back on site well good and there seems to be shit ton of more activity on site thats great b4 i was upset cause it felt like we were forgotten bout and we was no mater what yall say i feel like we were. I to have family job dogs side job and grow and i manage to take care of all my stuff. Just saying it can be done. Also issuse wasnt realy bout the give away it was bout being forgotten bout cause were not on facefake i mean face book. But sorry bit of rant just wanna know whats up. Im still promoting yalls stuff to my pals cause its awesome

Bloom Bloom Room

Post by Bloom Bloom Room » Thu May 10, 2018 11:33 am

Nogood4480 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 1:16 am
Have yall locked me off site if so thats fine but i cant see pics say i dont have permissions to view images. Just wanna know what going on all of sudden since i started fussing all you guys are back on site well good and there seems to be shit ton of more activity on site thats great b4 i was upset cause it felt like we were forgotten bout and we was no mater what yall say i feel like we were. I to have family job dogs side job and grow and i manage to take care of all my stuff. Just saying it can be done. Also issuse wasnt realy bout the give away it was bout being forgotten bout cause were not on facefake i mean face book. But sorry bit of rant just wanna know whats up. Im still promoting yalls stuff to my pals cause its awesome
Hey brotha.
You ever need anything. Just email me at thebloombloomrm@gmail or mrbloomlove@gmail
Much love 💕

Bigz

Post by Bigz » Thu May 10, 2018 1:20 pm

Hey Nogood4480, Glad you still here atm...If ya need me just send me a email at biggzieboy@gmail.com

Guruscux

Post by Guruscux » Thu May 10, 2018 8:16 pm

clear site cookies and cach, should help - admin may have a sticky thread on the subject - have a gander ....... :D-

Bkewl Buds

Post by Bkewl Buds » Mon May 14, 2018 7:38 pm

Nope we haven't removed anyone. Try hitting, "Shift+F5" this should clear the forums cache for you.
:weed: NukeHeads for Life :weed: https://NukeHeads.com/ NFL :D-